Author Topic: WIRLESS BUTTONS  (Read 1442 times)

TeoFunk

• MaKey MaKer
    • View Profile
WIRLESS BUTTONS
« on: May 11, 2016, 07:09:53 AM »
Hi there!

I would like to create 4 wirless buttons where:

- If I press the button 1 the Pc press "a" on the keyboard, if I press button 2 "s", button 3 "d" and button 4 "f". (I need only 4 buttons)

-This button should be wirless. To do this I want to use 4 of these wirless button: https://www.adafruit.com/products/1095 (I need to buy 4 of these because I can't adress the signal and I need 4 split buttons! ) and this receiver: https://www.adafruit.com/products/1097.

To be more specif: I would like 4 split wirless buttons and write on, for istance, MicrosoftWord using this. Furthermore I would like that when I press the botton 1 the led 1 switch on and stay high until the next press on the button 1.

The questions are:

1_Do you think it is a possible project?
2_Can I add 4 leds that become high when I use one od the buttons and stay high until press again the button?

Hope to be clear.

Thanks a loooooooooot!!

Liam

• Administrator
  • MaKey MaKer
    • View Profile
Re: WIRLESS BUTTONS
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2016, 05:21:10 AM »
Hey Teo Funk,

That sounds awesome!
I think what you're describing is possible, but I don't think you'll find the help you need here on this forum.  This forum is specifically for Makey Makey projects. 

There are a lot of other great DIY electronics forums out there, though!

Good luck with your project,

Liam

Sho28

• MaKey MaKer
    • View Profile
Re: WIRLESS BUTTONS
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2016, 06:08:44 AM »
Hey Teo Funk,

That sounds awesome!
I think what you're describing is possible, but I don't think you'll find the help you need here on this forum.  This forum is specifically for Makey Makey projects. Also read this phenq review  There are a lot of other great
DIY electronics forums out there, though!

Good luck with your project,

Liam

Yes exactly. This forum is about makey makey and not of electronix forums,Better perhaps you could get a forum related to electronics and ask there.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 10:31:59 PM by Sho28 »